Thursday, April 30, 2015

Disney Infinity - Clone Wars Leak

Yeah...I don't play Disney Infinity, but I've heard about it and I guess if I wanted to blow through my free time on the Xbox instead of on my PC, I'd be all into it. But checking out this leak (via IGN), well, I could see myself signing up for that. Anakin and Ahsoka from The Clone Wars are some of my favorite Star Wars characters.


Why does The Clone Wars still have such a draw for me? Not sure - there's great lightsaber duels, lots of great action scenes, and although it is supposedly geared towards kids, overall I think they did a great job of presenting some more mature themes and storylines, especially some of the ones where the plot was done over the course of 4 or 5 episodes.

So while I probably won't get hooked up on Infinity, this definitely provides a temptation...


No comments:

Post a Comment